Traffic Control Person (TCP & LCT)
Phoenix Traffic Ltd.
A fully licensed and insured traffic control company that provides traffic services throughout the Fraser Valley.
- Setting-up/tearing down traffic control zones
- Controlling traffic
- Adjusting work zone equipment
- Responding to emergency situations and hazards
- A commitment to safety at all times and follow all safe work procedures and policies
- The ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- The ability to handle and diffuse stressful situations
- The ability to listen and communicate instructions clearly and firmly
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs
Job Type / Category
- Traffic control provided to various types of construction site. Including: Paving, Telecommunications, Civil services etc.
- Shifts can range from 4-12 hours depending on site activities
- OT is available if desired
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- A BCCSA TCP ticket is an asset but not required.
- Sites are throughout the Fraser Valley so reliable transportation is required.
- Preference is given to individuals with experience
- Wages are dependent on experience
- Driver’s Licence (Required)
- Traffic Control Person (Preferred)
Click Apply Now to send your Resume in email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com